Inspector « cylinders department »
Apragaz is an inspection body in the field of gas and electricity. We are looking for an inspector to complete our team in the cylinders department.
As an inspector in the cylinder department, and after in-house training, you will perform the inspection and testing activities of both new and existing (periodic inspection) gas cylinders in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Collecting information for the inspection assignment (inspection procedures, checklists, standards, regulations, drawings, etc).
- Inspecting the cylinders on the basis of the checklist, pointing out conformities and non-conformities on the basis of the measurement results and writing the inspection report.
You will also be asked to witness the tests and verifications of new products for approval.
The inspections will take place both in Belgium and abroad.
Independence, impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality are the key words.
The position does not require any particular technical knowledge, but an interest in the technical field is essential. The employee will be trained in-house.
However, knowledge of the Office Suite (in particular Word and Excel) and of IT tools is required.
In addition, we expect the worker to be:
- Rigorous and conscientious ;
- Accurate in their work and in writing reports;
- Able to work alone as well as in a team;
- Willing to travel abroad frequently for several days a week (foreign assignments vary between two and five days);
- Able to communicate and cooperate with customers;
- Able to comply with the applicable standards and regulations.
A good knowledge of one of the national languages and of English is essential. Knowledge of a second national language is an asset.
What you can expect from us
A permanent, full-time contract.
You will also have a company car, a mobile phone, a laptop, daily allowances and group insurance