After all, your operating licences are subject to compliance with the royal/ministerial/regional decrees.
The way to comply with the requirements of the operating licences often includes a monitoring programme for equipment corresponding to periodic inspections.
In this area, Apragaz, as SECT/EDTC, can work with many companies to carry out the required inspections or to develop and implement, together with the customer, a program to demonstrate the control of the installations.
The areas of expertise of Apragaz are as varied as :
- Fixed pressure vessels (tanks, reactors, autoclaves, etc.)
- Stationary steam equipment (boiler, heat exchanger, etc.)
- Storage tank (LPG, hydrocarbons, etc.)
- Cryogenic tanks (N2, 02, ...)
- Service stations
- Tube Network (RBI/RBA)
- Gas installation (wet gas, LPG, medical, other, ...)
For more information
Contact us :