Apragaz is approved for granting prototype approvals and periodic inspections for the following "packages" for the transport of dangerous goods:
- Pressure vessels, such as, cylinders, tubes, pressure drums, cryogenic pressure receptacles, cylinder batteries (§6.2)
- IBCs (§6.5)
- UN tank-containers for solids, liquids, gases, refrigerated gases and MEGCs (§6.7)
- Tank-vehicles, semi-trailers and trailers, tank-containers, demountable tanks, tank swap bodies for liquids, gases, refrigerated gases and battery vehicles (§6.8)
- Fibre-reinforced plastics tanks (§6.9)
- Vacuum operated waste tanks (§6.10)
- Bulk containers (§6.11)
and this for transport by land (ADR), rail (RID) or by the inland waterways (ADN).
Apragaz is also Notified Body for TPED 2010/35/EU, transportable pressure equipment, and can grant European type approvals and perform European periodic inspections of pressure receptacles for the transport of gases.
Apragaz is also available to grant CSC (Convention for Safe Containers) prototype approvals and perform CSC periodic inspections, including the granting of ACEP (Approved Continuous Examination Program) recognition.
Apragaz can also carry out inspections of new vehicle constructions and periodic inspections of vehicles registered in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
For more information