As part of the accreditation granted by the Federal Public Service of Economy, SMEs, Self-employed and Energy to supervise the tests, inspections and trials relating to the safety measures to be taken during the design, establishment, transformation, repair and operation of installations for the transport of gaseous and other products by pipeline and in accordance with the following regulations in force.
- Royal Decree of 19 March 2017 on safety measures to be taken in the construction and operation of pipelines.
- Ministerial Decree of June 7, 2017 concerning the approval of technical codes.
- Royal Decree of 28 June 2017 supervision of tests, checks and inspections by notified bodies.
- The individual authorizations of transport
As part of our role as an EDTC/SECT we can also do the supervision on the design, establishment, conversion, repair and operation of the pipelines and all other products not included in the above regulations in force or in accordance with a building code.
Main activities (non-exhaustive list)
- Verification of the study file
- Verification of the calculation notes
- Purchase of materials and accessories
- Supervision of construction work
- Supervision of testing
- Final check
- Qualification of welding procedures and welders
- Non-destructive testing (X-rays, Gammagraphy, AUT (Automatic Ultrasonic testing), MT (Magnetic testing), PT (Penetrant testing).
- Mechanical Testing
- Chemical analysis
For more information
Contact us :