The purpose of the verification of your domestic electrical installation is to ensure the safety of people and property, to prevent or limit personal injury and material damage caused by the malfunctioning of the installation. The electrical verification is carried out on the basis of volume 1, which is annexed to the Royal Decree of 08/09/2019.
In Belgium, an electrical inspection is mandatory:
- When commissioning a new installation
- When expanding or modifying the installation
- Periodically every 25 years for existing installations
- When selling or renting out the residence
- When the maximum power of the installation is increased
- When installing solar panels
- The installation of charging stations for electric vehicles, etc.
- For temporary site and outdoor installations.
Make an appointment here.
For more information