As soon as your installation has been installed and put into service in accordance with the directives, environmental regulations or RD/MB,... it becomes necessary to take care of the periodic inspections.
The environmental permit for each company imposes sectoral environmental conditions that must be respected. This can be done by drawing up an inspection program in which all installations are included with their periodic inspections.
Apragaz works with many companies to carry out the required inspections or to develop and implement, with the client, a program to demonstrate the control of the installations.
The areas of expertise of Apragaz are:
- Storage tank (LPG, hydrocarbons, ...)
- Cryogenic tanks (N2, 02, ...)
- Service stations
- Piping (RBI/RBA)
- Gas installation (Natural gas, LPG, medical, other, ...)
- Fixed pressure vessels (tanks, reactors, autoclaves, etc.)
- Stationary steam equipment (boiler, heat exchanger, ...)
And of course what applies to pressure and gases is equally applicable to the field of electricity.
For more information
For electrical periodic inspections
For other periodic inspections