Apragaz is an inspection and certification body in the field of pressure equipment, fire extinguishers and electricity.
We are looking for an auditor to join our team in the Audit and Certification department that will be responsible for :
- Testing the adequacy of "quality and/or environmental management systems (QMS-EMS)" in accordance with the requirements of a range of standards (ISO 9001/ISO14001/ISO45001/ISO13485)
- Verification of the conformity of various products in the context of conformity assessment with the requirements of international directives and/or regulations (PED, TPED, MED, ATEX, CPR, ...) and other technical standards (S21-050, EN671-3, FISQ, ...)
- Product inspections (in factories and on site)
As an auditor, after internal training, you will be responsible for conducting audits and inspections in all geographical areas covered by Apragaz (60-70% in Belgium and 30-40% abroad).
You will travel frequently.
The job includes :
- Verification of technical files in certain sectors (fire extinguishers, valves, pressure devices, ...)
- Pre-checking of "Quality" and/or "Environmental" manuals
- Carrying out the audits at the customers infrastructure/premises and their reporting.
- Ensuring the preparation of invoicing in connection with audit activities
- Preparation of commercial quotations in connection with the above activities
- Correct use of forms/reports related to services
- Active participation in audit department meetings
- Ensuring the preparation and presentation of external training sessions in connection with APRAGAZ's certification activities.
- Compliance with safety procedures and proper use of personal protective equipment
Independence, impartiality, objectivity, and confidentiality are obviously key words.
Engineering level/graduate level/master/bachelor or equivalent through experience in one of the following specializations:
- Applied sciences
You will ideally have a few years of experience in an Industrial/Production environment as a foreman/teamleader/QA-QC or as an auditor.
You have written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
You are tactful, diplomatic, and persuasive.
You are reliable, communicative, open-minded, pragmatic, independent and have good perseverance.
What you can expect from us
You will be working for a Belgian company that belongs to one of the first inspection bodies in Belgium (1929).
We offer a position with a high degree of autonomy based on a fixed contract (full time).
A competitive salary, in accordance with your experience, combined with the following benefits:
Company car with fuel card, cell phone, laptop, daily allowances, group insurance, home working allowance.